This Infringement Policy is effective for all users.
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Service infringe your copyright or trademark, you may request removal of those materials by sending us a written notice with the following information:
1. Identification of the material that you claim has been infringed;
2. Description of the allegedly infringing content, and pertinent information that will allow us to locate it on the Service (e.g., the URL for the web page on which the content appears);
3. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content identified in your notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
4. A statement by you that you attest, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright/trademark owner or authorized to act on the owner's behalf; and
5. Your physical or electronic signature, together with your contact information (address, telephone number and, if available, email address).
We will respond to all such notices and comply with applicable law. You may contact us concerning copyright issues, or write to us at the following address:
Rate A Hospital,
1890 Star Shoot Parkway, Suite 170
Lexington, KY 40509
We reserve the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to terminate a user's account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.